Knorr Everyday Thanksgiving Casserole Recipe

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Giant Eagle for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

knorr everyday thanksgiving casserole

Have you ever wished you could have a delicious dinner that takes hardly any work at all? Goodness knows I have had many a night where I realized at the last minute I had no dinner plans or the meat was not defrosted. Well Knorr to the rescue, they have some fabulous meal ideas all including quick and easy to make Knorr side dishes.

knorr thanksgiving casserole

I tried out the Knorr Everyday Thanksgiving Casserole and I must admit I was skeptical that we would like it, I actually had a backup plan, but everyone liked it, even me. I took a few extra shortcuts and this was a super simple and crowd pleasing meal.

Knorr Everyday Thanksgiving Casserole

• 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor
  • 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey [or chicken]
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 1/2 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix
  • 1/2 cup water

Directions

• Preheat oven to 350°.
  • Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor according to package directions, increasing water by 1/4 cup. Stir in turkey and cranberries during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Turn into 1-quart baking dish; set aside.
  • Combine stuffing with 1/2 cup warm water. Pour over turkey mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until top is golden.

I substituted the cooked turkey for the thick chunks of deli turkey you can now find in stores and it was perfect. I found all of my ingredients at Giant Eagle and it took no work at all to make. Right now buy $10 in Knorr® Sides at 10/$10, Save $3 off Frozen Cooked or Uncooked Shrimp from the Seafood Department on your Next Shopping Order!” offer only good from 2/25-3/5 at Giant Eagle.

knorr rice casserole

Be sure to check out the Giant Eagle Free Recipe Book for quick and easy meal ideas.

Visit Sponsor's Site

About Ellen Peppercorn

Hi my name is Ellen Peppercorn and I am a 32 year old happily married mom to 5 little girls living in Columbus, Ohio. My husband, my five girls and my faith are the most important things in my life, they are my world! After starting That Chic Mom (formerly Thrifty & Chic Mom) five years ago I am happily blogging daily here about all of the things I love… fashion, beauty, family, cooking and all the products that help me be a better mom or make my life easier as a mom.

Comments

1. alicia k (Petite Pilates Pixie) says:

stuffing with rice! never heard of it! Sounds like a good mix though.

2. vickie couturier says:

that does look really yummy,,I think my husband would enjoy this too

3. Julie Wood says:

This look so delicious, and I would love to make this for a side dish on Easter next month. It looks healthy and I know that my family would love it. Thanks for the recipe!

4. Sadie B. says:

This looks like a great way to use up leftovers, anytime of year.

5. Jennifer Hiles says:

So it was good? In the past, I would have been skeptical by this recipe but as I’ve gotten older, I find that I love foods I wouldn’t have dared tried before. I have to say, it looks pretty good.

6. Kristen says:

That looks good…I definitely want to try this one.

7. This does sound delicious and easy now if only I wasn’t the only one that loves casseroles in our house I would have to try this one.

8. Janet W. says:

We are a big fan of Knorr sides with our meals. The Chicken flavor is our favorite. This recipe looks delicious!

9. Sounds yummy!

10. Sounds good! Thank you for the recipe

11. Love this! Would look great at a potluck and/or Thanksgiving meal. Or any day of the week.

12. Cynthia C says:

I often have leftover chicken and this looks like a delicious way to use it. Thanks for the recipe.

13. CR Williams says:

I see this as a comfort food. Love it!

14. Love the rice and stuffing combo! What a great way to use up some of my frequent leftovers.

15. I love how you can make something simple and tasty out of the left overs.

16. courtney hennagir says:

Oh baby! This looks yummy! I am definitely making this.

17. Oh man this looks so good. I know my husband would love this. I make stuffing about twice a month. I can’t wait to try this recipe!

18. Priscilla S. says:

This looks great! I love Thanksgiving dinner and this would be an easy way to enjoy it anytime.

19. I love this recipe for enjoying that Thanksgiving flavor without all the work. It looks delicious!

20. ellen beck says:

This sounds good and something really hearty. I like this dish it is different and would be a nice change.

21. I am a sucker for anything with stuffing. This looks amazing.

22. nicole dz says:

I love how easy casseroles are to make, and this recipe is simple to follow with great ingredients. My mouth is watering just looking at this.

23. I am making this for dinner tonight..thanks so much for the post

24. Dandi D says:

I may be strange, but I just love casseroles with Thanksgiving leftovers!

25. Birdiebee says:

I have never seen a recipe like this before but it sure looks good as well as a great way to use leftover turkey.

26. Shannon says:

This sounds really good. Thank you for sharing with us.

27. I have never had a casserole with rice in it, very interesting. I’m looking forward to giving this a try, thank you for sharing this recipe.

28. Amanda Buccieri says:

This looks so yummy! I love rice in casseroles!