When I first found out about Foxers I was really excited about their sleep bra and curious about the boxers for women. I have always loved boyshort and hipster underwear but boxers seemed a bit odd. I always sleep in a bra, not anything fancy with underwire or padding but usually a sportsbra type bra. The thing I hate about the sportsbra is you can not adjust the straps. I LOVE my Foxers sleep bra, it is so comfortable and lightweight you hardly know it is there which is perfect for sleeping and it has adjustable straps! I love the feminine detail of how it ties in the front but be sure you double knot it while sleeping. I also received the midnight blue boxer brief and I LOVE them. They are so incredibly comfortable. I thought I would just wear them for sleeping, which they are fabulous for, but they are super comfortable under jeans as well. I definitely plan on being a repeat customer of Foxers, I am in love with the great products they make that are feminine and comfortable.
For extra entries do any or all of the following, you must do the mandatory entry first and you must leave a separate comment for each entry.
* Enter the Foxers Giveaway on Momma in Flip Flops2, leave comment number here
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a pair of FOXERS boyshorts & women’s boxer briefs via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/eo342 #giveaway #springfashion (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
Open to US residents, ends 5/20 at midnight EST.Winner will have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn. I received a review sample in order to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own. No other compensation was given.