Is your curling iron “clamping” your style? Sometimes you just gotta let loose! Soft, sexy curls are now easy to create with the new Infiniti by Conair You Curl. The You Curl has a unique, clamp-free design and a cone-shaped barrel that creates a softer, less structured curl. Simply wrap hair around the barrel, hold for a few seconds and then release. The conical design allows the curls to start closer to the root, allowing more volume through the middle (large portion of the barrel) and the bottom will have a tighter curl (small section of the barrel). The effect is trendy, free-flowing spirals with no “clamp kinks.”
The powerful ceramic heater features Tourmaline Ceramic™ technology which provides more protection, reduces frizz, helps eliminate static and does not have damaging hot spots. The ultra-high heat levels are instantly restored during use, and the 5 LED settings provide the ideal temperatures for all hair types. The stay-cool safety tip protects fingers during use. The Infiniti by Conair You Curl is available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers, as well as at www.conairyoucurl.com, for an average retail price of $49.99.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a @Conair_hair Infiniti curling iron & have clamp free curls from @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/ntifd #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)
* RSVP and join in my Live Giveaway party on Monday at 10 PM EST